1. I am twenty five years old. I like that. I like being 25 and having a few years under my belt with a lot of years to come, if all goes well. I LOVE not being a teenager anymore, and i love not being newly twenty either. I think it might even be the perfect age… so far.
2. I think that relationships are the MOST important thing in the whole world and i will put anything and everything off in order to build them. That being said, other than my family, the only relationship that i feel proud of in it’s success is the one i have with my husband. Everything else has either failed miserably or faded away, or simply remains at a “pretty good friends” level and never gets much further. i hate that.
3. My grandpa had a stroke a few years back and since then i have felt like the worst granddaughter in the world. I don’t have the compassion i need to remain normal around him. I almost ignore that it ever happened and just talk to Nana instead.
4. I wish that I could have a big cat as a pet. Big as in Tiger.
5. Oranges, Apples, Kiwis, Bananas, Milk, Ice Cream, Carrots and other seemingly not-so-bad foods, make me sick. 9 times outta 10.
6. Music makes me cry. I friggin love it.
7. Not being in NC has make me miss the state way more than i expected to. I really really miss it. Not Raleigh, but NC itself, as a whole.
8. I adore photography but i know nothing about it. Im working to change that but i believe my self-esteem will always be pretty low on that front.
9. I don’t love kayaking. I love the feeling i get at the end of a kayaking day. There’s a difference.
10. I love to read books about Jesus and God and the whole thing. I love the start doctrinal books, and the emotive books, and the opinion books, and pretty much all of it. I love it.
11. I used to bite my nails. I stopped, cold turkey, when i fell in Love with Dan. I believe that means something.
12. I am bitter and un-forgiving.
13. I love the way i feel after I work out, but I rarely do. I DO NOT like the way i look when i work out. My face gets extremely red and my mouth hangs slightly open, which i find very unattractive.
14. When I look back on my childhood, i realize that i had it made and my parents rocked.
15. I love tv. I love movies. I love the internet. I think it’s stealing my life away though.
16. I think that my diamond ring is pretty much one of the prettiest diamond rings i have ever seen. I love it.
17. I miss being in band. I miss being a part of a musical happening. I miss the music all around me. The ECU symphonic band was one of the most heart-pumping intelligent, musicianship filled ensembles I have ever been a part of and I didnt realize it while i was there. I totally missed it.
18. I love being married. I don’t understand why every other married couple isnt bouncing off the walls with happiness too. Some are but the major majority isnt. I think thats weird.
19. I voted for Kerry almost entirely because Matt Bivins told me too at a show. I think that I was a lame person back in the Jump Little Children days and I wish I could take that vote back simply because it had nothing to do with what i really thought.
20. I love casual comphy clothing and would live in PJ’s if i could. That said, I really wish I was fashionable.
21. I want to live in so many places in the world. Not just visit, but live.
22. If i dont get to Ireland before I die, i will have failed at my dreams.
23. When i have children, I want to have twins. I know it is not something i have any real power over but it is one of the desires of my heart.
24. It bewilders me when people dont believe there is a God. I know that religion bogs things downs, but how could this earth be so amazing, so intricate, so beautiful, without the possibility even, of a creator… its so much more beautiful to believe than to not.
25. I want to become someone that people will always remember and think of with a smile on their faces.